Lorain County Beagle Club Field Champion Trial Announcements
April 08, 2021


Article by Richard Baumann

The club would like to let everyone know that prior to the drawing of the two Field Champion classes that we will be auctioning off the hounds to create a little bit more interest in the event. 

This may give someone other than the owner the chance to be cheering on a particular hound to a win or place. Each hound will be auctioned off with the highest bidder getting that hound and they would receive any of the win money from the auction should that hound place. 

Each class will have the total amount taken in from the auction and broken out as follows: 25% goes to Lorain County Beagle Club and the other 75% will be divided: 40% - 1st place, 30% -2nd place, 20% - 3rd place, and 10% -4th place. This is a nice little fund raiser for the club and can make the lucky auction owner a very happy person and if it is the owner, then he or she is twice as happy.

Hope to see you at the trial,

Richard Baumann

Just in, Steve Redmon is replacing David Kerr, Jr. as one of the judges for this trial for the male class.


Recent Articles by Richard Baumann


Delsea Beagle Club May Event — April, 28 2021
Heartland Federation Judging Change — April, 17 2021

Story idea, comment, concern? Contact Larry Lee

bracebeagling.com

4420 Hedgethorn Court, Burton, MI 48509

© 2000- Bracebeagling.com — All rights reserved worldwide.